Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
dombanks

ntlworld email

how do you get into your ntlworld email using a web browser. i cant log in using any browser

ive tried deleting cookies

ive tried using different PCs

ive tried using different browsers

ive tried using mail.ntlworld.com (get redirectec to https://identity.virginmedia.com/vm_sso/idp/requestAssertion.action?SAMLRequest=fVJNT8MwDL0j8R%2Bq3N...

ive tried going to virgin media.com logging in, getting to some help page that at the bottom says click here for @ntlworld.com

the result is usually that i get an error saying worng username and password

if i try to say ive forgotten my password it claims no username exisists for me.

if i log into virginmedia using the virginmedia username i have then i have no email in my inbox

why is it so hard to log into this webmail??? ive been using this email address since my subscription was with ntlworld ive moved 3 times and stayed a customer despite being dicked about by you and all that it seems is my service gets worse.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
Graham_A

Re: ntlworld email

Try this link: https://mail.ntlworld.com

If that gives you the wrong username or password issue then it probably means that your ntlworld email address is not properly connected to your current virginmedia account.  This is known as an orphaned account and can happen when moving house.  To get this problem sorted you will need to telephone Virginmedia. 

Ring 151 (free from a virginmedia landline or mobile) or 0845 454 1111 from any other phone provider (chargeable).

If I have solved your problem please click on the helpful answer button.
Please use plain text.