Menu
Kuma
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld.com emails

Again here I am late afternoon and still no email access all day!  I still use the ntlworld email.

Its not like this happens a few times either!  I can access my media but not my email!

Why here?  Because there seems no other way to get an answer or complain without hanging on a phone for ages or waiting for an on line chat!

I've heard all the answers & recommendations so please don't tell me them all again, just get it fixed before I start looking for compensation or even cancelling my account!

Oh and don't bother emailing me as I can't access my emails, can I!

So dear virgin people you can speak to me if you really want but look through your records to find out my contact numbers, yes they're both virgin supplied.  But i'd prefer you get your engineers to start problem resolving these consistent issues or get new employees who are more capable!  Or why not do away with the ntl address and give every user a virgin email instead!

Service unavailable!Service unavailable!

0 Kudos
whiteswan
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com emails

Hi

Your not alone

I'm using ntlworld and not been able to access emails all day - same message as yourself.

Dave

0 Kudos
pgcowie
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Whilst I agree about the poor service, i do not want to change from ntlworld address as I use it in many places and it will be a pain to change them.
0 Kudos
Kuma
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well here we go again, Thursday morning and once again there's no email service.

Considering the fact I'm looking for a new job and need to respond to application replies in a timely manner, this is not helping me! 

Very close now to making a call (if I could get through!) and telling Virgin I want compensation especially as they're about to take my monthly payment today! No doubt they'll have some answer to get out of it.  

Maybe I should send Mr Tibbs to sort things out???

195092-cdv_photo_003.598x600.jpg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Adorable cat. You can try with VM but compensation for the loss of the e-mail service is excluded under your terms of service. E-mail is a value added service provided by VM , as is and free of charge.

Why haven't you set up an e-mail client to access your e-mails as we have been recommending in almost every one of these threads we have been replying to? Client based e-mail is working properly. Try downlaod Thunderbird from the Mozilla site only (Google for it). You might equally useful to set up a GMail account or similar to apply for jobs.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos