Menu
Zuber0
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@ntlworld.com emails being bounced as "Spam"

Im aware there is already an ongoing topic for just this problem but... its been over a year now since the last update and yet the problem still persists.

Problem:
Im sending to a community based mailing-list (apprx 350 adresses) of which a handful of valid emails addresses are @ntlworld.com and it is these that get repeatedly bounced back with the following error details:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain ntlworld.com by mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net. [212.54.56.11].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.2.0 4mpy1u0090ygGsS01mqAVm Spam content found

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: @ntlworld.com emails being bounced as "Spam"

Hi Zuber0,

Apologies that this issue is affecting your ability to send to some of our domains. It's possible that some of your mail content may have been flagged as spam by the recipients though there are other causes. We'll need to inspect the Header data and query this with our Postmaster so please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) when you can and I'll look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
federation
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Im having the same problem. If you can PM me any solutions? Thanks!

Steve 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

federation wrote:

Hi Im having the same problem. If you can PM me any solutions? Thanks!

Steve 

You have already posted here on this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/All-emails-not-bulk-from-the-domain-get-spammed-content/td...

Your support will come in that thread not here.  Cross-posting in other threads is not helpful. Do not post here again please.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos