Menu
KeithTen1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld.com email addresses

I have a tinyworld email address. I have a lot of ntlworld contacts. For the last 2 months when I reply from my laptop to ntlworld addresses, the emails bounce back from mailer-daemon@virginmedia saying spam content found or email address not found or some numerical code. If I reply from my mobile phone I have no problems.  When  I have tried using the port settings currently on both Talk-Talk and Virgin web sites my email does not work at all. I have to revert to my original port settings.  Any ideas? Extremely frustrating.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com email addresses

Hi KeithTen1, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your emails being bounced. 

Are you part of news letter or a company or are they just general contacts that you have been having trouble with?

Please pop the header of the failed sent email, which should be included as an attachment in the failed delivery notification/ bounce back message across to me via PM. (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner). 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos