Menu
zorch001
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ntl world login

Hi for the last couple of days it takes hours to get into my emails. The login in window is constantly loading. After about 20 refreshes it eventually loads but if I delete something it will not as I have to refresh again to make the recycle bin appear. I have used the same email for about 20 years without any problems until this week. When will it be fixed? 

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: ntl world login

Who knows. VM say they are working on it. And we think that something odd may be happening to ntlworld addresses. We have raised this. Not likely to be looked at till Monday though. Read the plethora of other posts on this subject on this part of the Forum.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Who knows. VM say they are working on it. And we think that something odd may be happening to ntlworld addresses. We have raised this. Not likely to be looked at till Monday though. Read the plethora of other posts on this subject on this part of the Forum.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
geoffb22
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I too have had my ntlworld.com for over 20 years and do not want to change, so I have been getting my mail from Microsoft outlook it works unlike Virgin who seem to not care.

0 Kudos
Seffrid
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you made the recommended settings changes? See the announcement at the top of this section of the forums. Or are you only using the webmail page? I very rarely use that but don't have problems with it when I do, including when I checked it this morning.

I've also had my ntlworld address since the beginning and continue to access it ok through Windows Live Mail 2011 with Windows 7. Although there are more modern email clients (including some that are still more or less supported) I find it a very effective email client. The only problem I've had lately is the mass downloading of a back history of emails when I changed my settings this morning, which I detail in another thread although it stopped soon after I posted about it! However, I only changed the settings because they advised us to, emails were working fine beforehand.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
stephendutton
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've been having this issue for months (since late 2016). But it's not just ntlworld addresses, my virginmedia.com address is exactly the same. I've seen no evidence of them trying to fix the problem at all.

0 Kudos