Menu
peterford14
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

network password rfequest

My email keeps asking for a network password. My normal password doesnt work. I have tried to reset but my log on details dont seem to work either. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: network password rfequest

hiya @peterford14 with password issues not much the forum team can do due to issues of Data Protection, best having a chat with broadband support via 151 / 0345 454 1111 they can reset it for you, since it will be around 5+ days for a forum admin reply
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
peterford14
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have spoken to the virgin support team, they said my email account was migrated to TalkTalk last June as an area 34 account, Virgin were no longer supporting them, and to contact them. TT advised they no longer support these email accounts. Does this mean my account has been closed and why was there no notification? Is this an isolated issue for me or affecting others?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

are you still a virgin internet customer?

If you are you should of transfered the email address to your current account.
If not and you moved from DSL over to talk talk then you would of had 1 year before the email was closed
0 Kudos