Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
brujacat

my billing pin,

I forget my pin , and sent the request for my new pin to my email, but I didn't receive my new pin, can't access to my billing account, someone knows What do I have to do? Thank you xx

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: my billing pin,

[ Edited ]

The ebilling system doesn't use a PIN anymore, it's a password

You can reset your password here https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password. Your username will be the e-mail address you use to log in

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
brujacat

Thank you very much, but I reset my passport from my e-mail, but I can't access to my billing, because forgot my pin, I have different e-mail from my Virgin media e-mail. What do I have to do?

Thank you

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

brujacat wrote:

Thank you very much, but I reset my passport from my e-mail, but I can't access to my billing, because forgot my pin, I have different e-mail from my Virgin media e-mail. What do I have to do?

Thank you

You shouldn't need the PIN, once you log into My Virgin Media you should be able to see the the bills from the 'My Bills' section

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

yeah the pin number request will appear if not access the virginmedia site in awhile.. eg before it was changed to what it is now..

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
brujacat

I continue with the same problem, ask for my pin and, virgin media didn't send any. I think , I will go to the virgin media and give a solution. I paid for a service , which I can't access.

Thank you very much  

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

just click on the box forgot pin enter a email address you'll like to goto logged into the email account type in pin

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
Dr. Yes
John_O

Hi brujacat,

We will need to attempt to replicate your issue by logging into your account. As we do not have access to your password we are unable to do this here, therefore can I ask you to contact our Technical Support team on 151 from a Virgin Media line (0845 454 1111 from any other line) and one of our agents will go through this with you.

Regards,

John O

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.