Menu
ericnewlyn
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

lost emails

some switch of service provision has  happened and now lost all old emails

where are they and how do i get them back?

Also is there a simple way of contacting someone in virgin about something anything outside of the defined areas of question they set? All i wanted was an email address to log the question with the people that made changes.

I seem to have spent last 20 minutes of going round endless web pages that take me back to previous pages that say i have to go down this road.

sorry but really don't want an endless number of the "community" contacting me - I just want someone from Virgin to say what has happened to my email stuff

but as i have asked questions suppose i will have to accept replies.Just spotted tick box that says let me know when someone replies so gone for it

hey ho

let's just go on this magical mystery tour.

I am sure Mr Branson doesn't give a toss that "tweaks" to the service as a way to improving things leaves people losing stuff.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: lost emails

cybmole
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK - so this is a community forum, [ the clue is that bit at the top that says Virgin Media Community ]

but you say you don't want to hear from us - the community -  even though we may have the answer.

fair enough. 

enjoy the wait - hope you bought a good book - it could be a long one.

PS

Also is there a simple way of contacting someone in virgin about something anything outside of the defined areas of question they set?

NO

All i wanted was an email address ...

THEY DONT HAVE ONE

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ericnewlyn,

Welcome to our Community, we'll do our best to help.

• I need to ask a few questions first, if you don't mind:
  • What 'switch of service provision' are you referring to?
  • How do you usually access your emails, via a client or webmail?
  • Have you inspected all webmail folders, including Spam and Trash, for the missing emails?

I'll look into this further as soon I receive your reply Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos