Menu
Daphne2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

installing ntl webmail on my EEphone

I've got a new Samsung Galaxy and am trying to install my ntl email on it. It worked fine on the old model, but on this phone it's saying it can't authenticate the user name or password. I'm able to get into my email via MyVirginMedia on my laptop, why can't I do it from my phone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: installing ntl webmail on my EEphone

Hello Daphne2016

I am sorry you are having problems authenticating email on the new phone, if it was working on the old then it is most likely a configuration issue. Please check you are using the correct settings in particular the full email address as the username Using Virgin Media Mail with Mail Clients

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Daphne2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks for this. it's now working via webmail.

But I have another problem with my new TiVo remote controller and compatability with my Logik tv. I can't mute or adjust the volume etc.

I've tried a long list of codes that I got from the support number thru virgin, and also some that I found online but none of them work - can you help at all?

0 Kudos
Daphne2016
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re:TiVo remote and Logik compatability

please can you respond to my previous email - I forgot to change the subject line. thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not in the e-mail forum. Please post a fresh question in the TV Tivo Board. Glad your other issue is resolved.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos