Menu
wuwu65
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

how to retrieve lost missing or deleted email help please

have lost email , dont know how coz i need the attachments on it , all help gratefully received, childrens happiness on the line

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to retrieve lost missing or deleted email help please

Try:

1. If you viewed the attachment on a desktop device check the temporary storage areas used by the operating system, email client, and web browser
  2. If an email client (like Thunderbird, Outlook, etc) was used check its Trash folder
  3. Sign in to webmail and check the Trash folder
  4. Check other folders as well just  in case emails got moved to an unexpected location.
0 Kudos
wuwu65
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still no wiser

Have received messages from mod team, what are the what do they do? Just want to retrieve a missing e mail thanks
0 Kudos
wuwu65
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

missing 2016 e mails

have recently sent for help on lost e mails , still cant find it however have just noticied that i do not have any archived e mails

for 2016 ( have previous 3 years !) help please

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: missing 2016 e mails

Have you followed the advice given in reply 2 above?

If you are only using VM webmail there is no auto archive function - if you have been using the manual archive option and the 2016 folder is missing try refreshing the webmail page by clicking on Ctrl and F5.

Are you using any Apple devices such as iPad or iPhone to access your emails as these seem to be the cause of a lot of 'missing' emails.