Menu
R0G
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

how do I change my ntlworld email password ? - not the main ac holder email one

this account was originally set up when NTLWORLD was running it and it was set up with 3 email addresses with @ntlworld.com

I need to change the password on one of those email accounts - not the main account - how do I do that ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do I change my ntlworld email password ? - not the main ac holder email one

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

R0G
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do I change my ntlworld email password ? - not the main ac holder email one

Tried that and it does not work

It says no additional accounts have been set up

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi R0G

I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to change the email password when logging in. I'll send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) for some additional information and get this looked into.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
SCE
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

can you please send me the same information?

0 Kudos
ErrolQuinch
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have tried accessing the main account, which for some reason is my wife's email, not the main account or the one I use for VirginMedia, the website goes around in utterly useless and unhelpful circles, when I dial 151 (which I think is the right number, but can't check, because it's not on the website!!) no useful options are presented, then I have to sit waiting in a queue for ten minutes just to speak to a human!

Apparently my email address has been "pwned", no idea what that means, but it's probably a good idea to change the password, if only I could access the email account Virgin are supposed to be running for me, but won't let me access!!!

I'm frothing at the mouth trying to get this to work and am seriously considering alternative TV/broadband/landline providers, because Virgin are so useless at providing helpful information in a timely manner!

0 Kudos
ErrolQuinch
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I need to access my main account too, if you could please forward it, I can't find any useful information on the Virgin website, not even the right number to phone for a human being!

Apparently both my NTLworld addresses have been "pwned", whatever that is, but I can only access my wife's, not mine, which is the oldest account!

I'm seriously considering going elsewhere, because I always encounter serious issues obtaining any kind of worthwhile help in a timely manner, it's always jumping through hoops or waiting in queues!!

Really, truly hacked off right now.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

If you put pwned into the Google search bar, this is one of the links on the first page -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_I_Been_Pwned%3F

which explains what it means.

On the very bottom line of practically every page on the VM website there is a “Contact us” link.

Email password issues come under the heading of broadband.

0 Kudos
ErrolQuinch
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, but I've done all of that, I get sent around in circles, no 'phone numbers are listed, not even 151, and I'm at the point now where scrolling through dozens of articles about Virgin mail for one helpful mention of NTLworld accounts is just going to aggravate me further.

I will read up on what being Pwned means though, thanks for the link.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Contact-us.JPG

0 Kudos