Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: how can I open two ntlworld email accounts at the same time

l-e-n-n wrote:

Help

If you mean how can I view two ntlworld email accounts at the same time in VM webmail? - then you would have to open each one in a different browser eg, use say Chrome for one and another browser for the other one.

Alternatively you can add the second one as an additional account in the webmail interface for the first one, however,  you do lose the spam marking facility if you do this.  http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=6167B11F-E93E-4801-97B4-8D9836D0716F

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can't open any new ntlworld accounts at any time. My Virgin Media will let you create up to eight further virginmedia.com addresses on any one account. People can only have one paid for account at any one address. If you have an ntlworld address you can only add virginmedia.com addresses to join it.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

l-e-n-n wrote:

Help

If you mean how can I view two ntlworld email accounts at the same time in VM webmail? - then you would have to open each one in a different browser eg, use say Chrome for one and another browser for the other one.

Alternatively you can add the second one as an additional account in the webmail interface for the first one, however,  you do lose the spam marking facility if you do this.  http://help.virginmedia.com/system/viewArticle.jsp?uuid=6167B11F-E93E-4801-97B4-8D9836D0716F

l-e-n-n
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Separate browsers works thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well I would never had read the question that way!

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos