Menu
suey
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

emails

Can anyone help? I can't reply or send emails it will not load  this is on my HP laptop wireless! Can do both on ipad and iphone

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: emails

If this is when using the VM webmail page try pressing Ctrl F5 to force a full refresh of the page. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing internment issue with VM webmail. Hence it worked when you went back to it. When it happens again refer to the note you have made.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Oops. To late to edit but internment should have said intermittent. Maybe it was an unconscious message to suggest it is time to kill off the useless VM webmail offering.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If this is when using the VM webmail page try pressing Ctrl F5 to force a full refresh of the page. 

suey
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Graham but very funny how the minuet I posted this on here I went back to my email and tried it while waiting and guess what its all working properly again!Funny or spooky is that? Have written your advise down just incase but thank you very much for your help.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing internment issue with VM webmail. Hence it worked when you went back to it. When it happens again refer to the note you have made.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Oops. To late to edit but internment should have said intermittent. Maybe it was an unconscious message to suggest it is time to kill off the useless VM webmail offering.
suey
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What especially can I use instead of their web page please as it is still playing up on and off ?Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can use what is known as an email client that you install on your device. Popular ones are Thunderbird, Outlook or for an android or ios device Blue Mail.

See this help page: https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...