Menu
bigms66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email

hey today I received my new TiVo box and was told I needed a new email address. I have picked my email address and password but when I try to log  in I'm told I need to verify my email address but as I cant access it, how can I verify it?  I am currently using my old email but was told it would be diconnected

0 Kudos
Perryc
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: email

What are you trying to log into to verify it ?

0 Kudos
bigms66
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
I'm trying to log into my account but when I try, they say they've sent an email to my new email but again I can't access it cos they want me to confirm my password which they sent to my new email!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bigms66,

Apologies for the problems you're having with your email account. I am confident though that I can be of help.

I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) requesting some details so that I can investigate this. 

I should also add that if you had an email address on your previous Virgin Media account, and wish to retain it, then we'll need to get that sorted out too. Anyhow, please reply to my PM when you can and I'll see what I can do. I shall be off work for the next two days but can pick this up on Friday when I return. Though feel free to let my colleagues help if you'd rather not wait Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos