Menu
shalward
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

email sync problems on tablet

hi everyone, i seem to have a problem with my email folders syncing to my virginmedia account from my samsung tab running android 4.4.4. my emails show up fine on the samsung but over the last few months i have been creating folders to save e-mails on the tablet which I have just noticed do not show when I access my e-mail on my laptop. I have looked at all the sync options on the tablet and everything seems to be in order as i am reading my emails fine ..any ideas or help would be great..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: email sync problems on tablet

shalward wrote:

hi everyone, i seem to have a problem with my email folders syncing to my virginmedia account from my samsung tab running android 4.4.4. my emails show up fine on the samsung but over the last few months i have been creating folders to save e-mails on the tablet which I have just noticed do not show when I access my e-mail on my laptop. I have looked at all the sync options on the tablet and everything seems to be in order as i am reading my emails fine ..any ideas or help would be great..

How do you access your email on the laptop via webmail or via an email app?  Either way check that you are subscribed to the folders that you set up.  This will be under the IMAP settings.  In VM webmail Cog > Settings > Email >scroll to bottom of screen and click IMAP folder subscription.