Menu
mikenichol
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email not being forwarded

I have a forwarding address set up automatically on my virgin email account which sends all incoming mail to my gmail account. This has stopped working this last week. No emails are being forwarded. Any idea why?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: email not being forwarded

That may be the reason then.  Email accounts not accessed at least once every 90 days are suspended, and it not action is taken deleted after a further 60 days.  See this announcement from 2014: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Announcements/Virgin-Media-Mail-Changes-September-2014/m-p/24808...

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When did you last log in directly to the virgin email account?  Was it within the last 90 days?

mikenichol
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No. Not within the last 90 days

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That may be the reason then.  Email accounts not accessed at least once every 90 days are suspended, and it not action is taken deleted after a further 60 days.  See this announcement from 2014: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Announcements/Virgin-Media-Mail-Changes-September-2014/m-p/24808...