Menu
banana1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email addresses

I have an email address for my wife which does not have a virgin address assigned to it, so she cannot access it from her mobile, only directly by signing into mail.virginmedia.com.

We also have a couple of virginmedia email address which I want to delete but am unable to. any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: email addresses

Hello banana1

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems accessing our email addresses. I am not quite sure what you mean about being assigned, it is possible to manage your mailboxes with My Virgin Media and if your wife would like to set up a app or client on her mobile the settings may be found here Email Settings for all Virgin Media domains

If you have any problems please expand the detail, we will be happy to take a look.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
banana1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply.

1. I am unable to view/change the following email addresses:

********@virginmedia.com

2. My wife's email 

the above is a screenshot from my virginmedia. For some reason note the last line, Virgin Media Mail address Not Set - as far as I can tell that is the only difference to our other working virginmedia email addresses - we desparately need to be able to use this address on our mobile devices - it used to work, but we recently changed the password and it has stopped working since. 

your help is greatly appreciated

regards

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello banana1

Thanks for getting back, it looks like there may be a sync problem on your profile with one of our LDAP servers, in order to put this right we will need to carry our some DPA checks as we need to discuss your email address requirement in more depth. I will send you a forum private message, please reply when you have a moment. 

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos