Menu
bevanlock
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

email account logins suddenly disappeared

Hi,

been using Virgin email since before they took over NTL etc.  Never had a problem in all that time.  Use my email daily.  Since yesterday 9th Feb, I am being told in a message (via POP) that my email address and password are not valid / not known.  Tried to login to My Virgin Media and access emails that way and being told I cant login because my email address is no longer valid. Ia have 2 email accounts and it is saying the same for both of them.

Cant find a number to phone as I dont currently have access to my landline.

Is this an issue that lots of people are having or has something gone drastically wrong with my account.

Driving me nuts....I need to access my emails.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: email account logins suddenly disappeared

I get the feeling that VM are culling email accounts for people who are no longer paying customers ... do you come under that category or are you still a paying VM customer?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
bevanlock
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am a fully paid up customer with highest level broadband - tv - and telephone.  All bills paid by DD for last decade!

I still have .ntlworld emails so thought it might be that - but hey they should still tell me.  However, I also have a .virginmedia email account and I'm being told that no longer exists as well.

Whats driving me nuts is that I cant get through...keep being told to login to MyVirginMedia but it wont let me....email address is no longer valid.  I'm just going round in circles.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

bevanlock wrote:

I am a fully paid up customer with highest level broadband - tv - and telephone.  All bills paid by DD for last decade!

I still have .ntlworld emails so thought it might be that - but hey they should still tell me.  However, I also have a .virginmedia email account and I'm being told that no longer exists as well.

Whats driving me nuts is that I cant get through...keep being told to login to MyVirginMedia but it wont let me....email address is no longer valid.  I'm just going round in circles.

That does sound pretty crazy.  It may just be a temporary glitch with VM's servers.  I would suggest a call to the UK based Retentions Team who can deal with many issues ... 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the prompts  1  >  4  > 5  to 'Thinking of leaving us' and see if they can investigate the problem.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bevanlock,

I'm honestly sorry for your email access issue and shall look into it immediately. I require a little more information from you, that I don't wish you to post publicly. Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos