Menu
jameswoods2001
Up to speed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cant read ntlworld emails

When i log into vm using my ntlworld credentials it pops up with "whoops looks like something went wrong" and i get the same no matter what link i click or computer i use?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant read ntlworld emails

Hey jameswoods2001,

Sorry to hear you're unable to login to your email.

I've manged to locate your details and have checked things from our end and but everything looks ok to be honest. As a result I've refreshed a couple of things to hopefully resolve this so give it another try and let us know how you get on.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

jameswoods2001
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Stephen,

It's not my virgin account i'm having problems with it's my old ntlworld one. The email address is removed@ntlworld.com.

Thanks for the help.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Checking that email address against an online email verification site says that the address isn't valid.  When did you last successfully access the account?  If it was more than 90 days ago then the account will have been suspended and closed after a further 60 days.  Also it sounds as if the address was not linked to your current broadband account which could also lead to it being shut down.

The forum team will be able to check all this out for  you when they get back to this thread.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello jameswoods2001

Thanks for getting back, as Graham suggested that email address has been deleted for quite a while. Please follow this guide should you wish to create a new one How do I create a new email address?

Many thanks

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
jameswoods2001
Up to speed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I haven't logged in for about 9 months it was somewhere i kept old emails. It's a shame they've been deleted as some were very sentimental but I do recognise it's my fault for not logging in/backing up. Thank you everyone for taking the time to help a stranger.