Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
normski23

cant create a new email account

created 2 new email accounts have recieved emails saying they have been created but a i cant get in them seen another user with the same problem but as yet no replies sort it virgin its not hard

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

Re: cant create a new email account

"recieved emails saying they have been created" how did you get these emails via a client like outlook, windows live mail etc... 

"but a i cant get in them" is this via webmail, if you goto http://mail.virginmedia.com and try and log in email address if the full email address and the password you setup for that account.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
normski23

[ Edited ]

got the email to my main account these are sub accounts im trying to create it will not allow me 2 log in with these accounts having the same problem as Emma_Kai but no1 has give her a correct answer either

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
Dave_O

Hi normski,

Can you please confirm, in as much detail as possible, the steps that you've taken to create these new addresses? Is it possible that, rather than creating new addresses, you've effectively tried to register a non-existent address as a new username?

Can you please reply with the above and the exact error message(s) you receive when attempting to log in to the new addresses in Webmail?

Thanks.

David Owen
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Songnurse

Also having this problem. Created an e-mail account for a friend under my account. I can access any of the others I have for my sons but not the new one. the new one is a virginmedia.com address and the others are blueyonder.co.uk. I can't even get in via my virgin media. Get message asking me to contact support on 151 but they just say there are problems and don't know when they will be fixed. Not very helpful at all as I had told my friend how good virgin was, now not so sure. Any help would appreciated, thanks

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Neil_D

Hi Songnurse,

I have looked at your account and all checks on all of your email accounts are coming back clear.

If you are still having a problem then we will need to recreate the issue and to do this we need to pass security checks. Could you please call 151 from a Virgin Media landline or 0845 454 1111 from any other line in order for us to carry out these checks and to recreate your issue.
Kind Regards,

Neil D
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.