Menu
sherryster
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cannot login, needs to confirm username but unable to login through virgin media e-mail

I was trying to login after registering my virgin media account so I can opt for a paperless bill but each time I get redirected to a page that says I need to confirm my username, instructing me to login to my virgin media e-mail address which is the same as my username. But when I try to login to that e-mail account, I'm still redirected to that same page. How can I confirm my username if I can't login to that e-mail? can anyone help me out? thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot login, needs to confirm username but unable to login through virgin media e-mail

Hi sherryster, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with logging in to your email.

Have you ever been able to access this email account before? 

Please pop me the details of the email address you are having trouble with via PM and we will be able to take a further look into this for you.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jonathanodonnel
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot login, needs to confirm username but unable to login through virgin media e-mail

i have this exact same problem please could you advise me on this

0 Kudos
jonathanodonnel
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have this exact same problem could you please advise me on this

0 Kudos
abaines5
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is there a solution to this? I have the same
Problem and can't get passed the problem!!
0 Kudos