Menu
sandy1265
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

can't login to my virgin.net email

Hi all..good moring 

Need some urgent help!

My mail email address a virgin.net account won't let me sign in, stopped yesterday and can't see any of my emails for work.

On iphone, imac and macbook pro.

I have been trying to bring everything together on gmail so thinking it's something I've done...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

S

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't login to my virgin.net email

Can you access the email account via webmail? http://email.virginmedia.com or https://www.virginmedia.com/email

Do you have a current paid for broadband account with Virgin Media?  If not then it is possible that the email account has finally been closed by VM.  The quickest was to get this confirmed is to call in.  A forum team member will get to this post in several days time.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

sandy1265
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham
Thanks for the quick reply...
I've been trying to access through webmail on different computers with no joy, and wont let me reset my password either just keeps saying wrong username or password but I know they are correct as there all saved in my keychain.
Tried the number but you cant get through unless your a VM paying customer, any other ideas would be great.
Thanks

S
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, but if you do not have a paid for broadband account from VM, then as I said in my first post, it is likely that your old virgin.net address has now been closed.

The telephone team should be able to confirm this - just hold on the line ignoring the requests for account details and the automated system will eventually connect you to a support person.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just stay on the line when phoning in and you should get through, by-passing the menu security checks.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos