Menu
FirstCirrus
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder emails

Current date is  3 February. Has Virgin forgotten us!!  I still cannot receive any emails . Is anyone else in the  same boat?

0 Kudos
rorschach1
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: blueyonder emails

Same problem here, can sometimes access via webmail but cant do anything using my usual thunderbird, I just get an authentication error.

0 Kudos
FirstCirrus
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response. I can actually send emails (apparently!) but cannot access from either the web or Outlook. I last spoke to a manager guy by pay as you go phone and £ 9 later still had no answers. Working today and shall get some credit that gives me an hours talk free as well as the ordinary credit and then I'll start again. Sigh.I am dreading the flood when it happens.

0 Kudos
FirstCirrus
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again. Something extraordinary has happened . I have received in my online inbox - two mails from Virgin  Community  but more importantly ONE (only one) from NASA about the space station going over (giving times)_ what in the  world has happend to the rest of a weeks worth of emails I have not received. ??????? How is your account? I'll check in after work.

0 Kudos
rorschach1
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can access on webmail but cant send or receive emails using thunderbird at all, it simply wont log in. I know there is nothing wrong with thunderbird because the settings have not been changed in months/years.

0 Kudos
FirstCirrus
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello again, thanks for your response. Wish I had some comforting news for you . I use Firefox and I have again recieved test messages I have sent myself aswell as yours. However, there are seven days of messages that I have not received ! Does this mean they are irrevocably lost .... mmmm. Well , I am going to make another expesive phone call to  0345 454 1111 and find out if I am likely to ever receive them. I'll let you know either way but I expect they are all lost in a black hole. Have you called the help line yourself? I only have a pay as you go phone but if you have a contract phone it may well be worth while you  calling to get some 'individual' help.

0 Kudos
FirstCirrus
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

OK , here I am again. I really do reccomend you use the phone number in my last email (without giving account number or etc ) so that the electronic voice eventually puts you through to Tech help. All the last weeks  emails that I did not recieve have been bounced back. That will mean all those important people and organisations that used to email me will now think I do not have a email address. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Luck to you

0 Kudos