One to Watch
StuartB

blueyonder emails on iPad Air

My wife has a new iPad Air but we have failed to set up her blueyonder email on it.  It works fine on her iPod Touch and computer.  I have the master account, but that does not work either.  When we go into add account, other, we complete the details.  It goes into checking account and then straight into verifying account details - but just gets stuck on that.  I have tried various forums, but I can't get to the page to check/alter settings.  I have tried it with airplane mode on and off.  I have tried it with wireless off - but it then won't let me switch it back on without closing the email set up window...  I am now stuck - so any help would be much appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Jedi Master
Graham_A

Re: blueyonder emails on iPad Air

[ Edited ]

I see that you have tried setting it up in airplane mode already, which is what I would have suggested.  Have a read through my post in the thread linked below and see if those steps help.  Although it is headed ntlworld it applies equally to blueyonder accounts. Just use your full blueyonder email address including @blueyonder.co.uk where it refers to ntlworld addresses.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Not-receiving-emails-on-iphone-5-IOS7-using-ntlworld-com-e...

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
StuartB

Hi Graham - thanks for your help.  I can get as far as Save in Airplane mode, but when I press save, it just stops - and then I have to start over.  Is this a fault on the iPad?  Do I need to reset?  I can't find the saved settings anywhere.

Sorry - and thanks for the help so far

Stuart

Please use plain text.
Jedi Master
Graham_A

Sorry, not sure what is going on here.  It is worth deleting the account from the iPad, restarting the device and then try setting it up again.

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
StuartB

Thanks Graham - reset and now working!  At last!

Regards

Stuart

Please use plain text.