Menu
constvoid
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder.co.uk not accepting mail

Mail has suddenly stopped getting to my blueyonder.co.uk address. Initially I thought it might be the return of the dreaded SPF rejection problem (I had this removed a few months ago), but it seems my domain host is just currently unable to send to blueyonder.

By redirecting some of my mailboxes to gmail instead of blueyonder I have shown that mail from about 15:30 today has been queued, and thankfully as yet it has not been lost, as the queued mail for these particular mailboxes has now arrived via the gmail route.

At the moment I will leave the other mailboxes pointing to blueyonder - hopefully these will get to me eventually. I have to say though that I'm approaching the point of upgrading my domain forwarding package to a mail hosting package and avoiding Virgin Media mail completely.

--
Ian Box

Helpful Answers
constvoid
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: blueyonder.co.uk not accepting mail

Mail now flowing again - guess it was just a blip, although I'll certainly be keeping any eye on this.

--
Ian Box
0 Kudos

All Replies
constvoid
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: blueyonder.co.uk not accepting mail

Mail now flowing again - guess it was just a blip, although I'll certainly be keeping any eye on this.

--
Ian Box
0 Kudos