Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Auto forwarding emails to gmail

Hi. I am trying to auto forward emails from my Virgin Media account to my gmail account.  I have set up auto forward but they are not being received in gmail. How can I resolve this please? 

Resolved! Need to delete my old ntlworld email address

I need to delete my old ntlworld email address as I think it's been hacked. I've tried logging into it online via virgin media, but it says my password has changed.Please can someone help me with this?Thank you   

Pip79 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EMAIL HACKED no longer a customer

I left virgin media nearly 2 years ago. My email has not been deleted and now I have been hacked, I’ve been sent threatening emails demanding money and I can’t change the password as no longer a customer I have tried to call virgin media but they pro...

Resolved! +++Known Issue+++ Email Disruption - F010434911

Hi there, We're aware some customers are experiencing difficulties with our email service as follows: You might find that your NTL/Blueyonder & Virgin Media Mail isn't working right now. We are sorry and our engineers are working to fix this right no...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 101 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email account hacked

I have had an old Blueyonder account for many years and 2 weeks ago I noticed various apps had been hacked. I then received an email from the hacker to say they have hacked my emails. I have since been notified that my email address has been sold onl...

Cazzy23 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails still active after leaving

Hi all,I left over 90 days ago and yet emails linked to my closed account are still live.  One email is still live which I deleted many years ago, this was for my brother when he lived with me yet it still forwards to his gmail account (he set it up ...

GMAN73 by Fibre optic
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Hacked

Hello, can you help please?I have not been a virgin media customer now for over two years. Someone has hacked into my old NTL email account, which was still running, they appear to be trying to access other accounts.I cannot log on and delete the acc...

eyesmead by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgently need to change email password

My ntlworld email account has been hacked and I urgently need to change my password. I’m sure this could be done via myvirginmedia but when I go the account settings page I only have the option to delete email accounts.How can I change my email accou...

Email

HiI left virginmedia when I moved homeand my email account ends next monthsince then I have managed to get virgin installed here. Can I now keep my old email accounts?