Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Mail server - receiving reporting error on 1 email account

Suddenly yesterday get this error for just one email mail server Emails are being received fine when not on wifi and on another network other than home one I recently had the account changed over to my name due to bereavement and have changed the ema...

JozMac_0-1679046641285.png
JozMac by Joining in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder Emails

Can someone please help! How can you activate an old blueyonder email account when you can’t receive an activation email from Virgin as you can’t access that account until it’s ‘activated?’ 

Unable to locate a 6 month old email

Hi, we recently changed from Virgin Media, and I can still access emails from my old Virgin Media account on mobile but on on pc/laptop. A couple of days ago I needed to access an email which I had stored in a folder in my Virgin/Blueyonder account.(...

Old Blueyonder email has been hacked

Hello,My old blueyonder email address has been hacked and I can no longer access the account.Please can you help.Thanks 

CF48 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLworld

I still have an Ntlworld email account that has recently been hacked. VM account was closed many years ago when I moved, I can’t sign in to change the password. I’d like the account deleted permanently please. The hacker keeps signing me up for diffe...

keith33 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VIRGIN.NET EMAIL HACKED

I have also has my virgin.net email account hacked. I have had this account account for many a year.The hacker says they will release account if i forward them bitcoin to the links provided.Can this be rectified ? I have searched for phone number for...

GARWIN by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ntl email account hacked. How do I delete it.

I have an old ntl email account that I do not use and it has been hacked in the last week and some old online accounts have been accessed. I want to delete it but when I access it through MyVirgin  media I cannot find anyway of doing this.  I have ha...

johnd32 by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access Ntlworld webmail ‘incorrect password’

This started on Sunday evening when I found I was unable to send or receive messages on my iPhone. I’ve changed my password twice now and can no longer login to webmail or send/receive messages on my phone.I’ve been receiving the following error mess...

Ntl world email

Hi, just setting up new phone and can't remember my ntlworld email password. Is there a way to reset this?I'm still using this email and it has been working without an issue.Thanks

slee1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos