Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access emails

Trying for hours now to log on to Virgin Media and getting ' This site can’t be reached' . Really sick of this. I need me emails. I don't use my phone for this nor do I want to, just the PC. Why is Virgin incapable of making this available? This area...

alienor by Dialled in
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can’t send emails ntlworld.com

I am unable to send emails through my ntlworld account. The password has recently been changed and I’ve updated the password for incoming and outgoing emails but not having any luck. This is set up on my iPhone. The message I’m getting is that userna...

Resolved! Unable to log in to email

Hi,I've had an email account for years- its the old blueyonder.co.uk type.  It stopped working yesterday on every device- iPhone, iPad, and laptop.  It is linked to my dads account,  as I was a teenager when it was set up.I can log into the Virgin Me...

barcafan by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked account

My ntlworld email has been hacked. They have changed my PW so I can’t access it to change to a new PW. I have had demands for money (which I have ignored). I am not unable to respond to emails. I want to be able to regain access and possibly delete m...

ntlworld mailbox locked

I think my old Ntlworld account has been locked due to some spam. I dont have any access to it no matter what I have tried.How do I get this reset and working again ?Thanks 

nob666 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email

I've been unable to sign into my email account via the Virgin website since 13th. I get a message telling me that my email box is unavailable. Normally I wouldn't be too bothered as I've seen it down before but I am expecting emails from my lawyer ab...

dtrance by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to send emails from blueyonder email address using Apple mail

Hi,Unable to send emails from this address from my Mac using the Apple mail app.I get the following message -The attempt to send data to the server "smtp.blueyonder.co.uk" failed.Select a different outgoing mail server from the list below or click tr...

tc14 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing emails from inbox

Hi,I have lost all of my emails from my inbox- I am getting new ones but anything that arrived earlier than last week have disappeared. They are not in Junk/ Deleted/ Spam or archive. Please can anyone help?BM