Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

How to delete Ntlworld account

I left Virgin in 2019. I can't access the Virginmedia server to delete my email accounts. I want to delete them as they are potentially sending spam.

ribit04 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Old emai hacked

Hi David, I have the same issue. can you help please ?kind regardsGary 

gazdonno by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

{REMOVED]@virgin.net

My email password was found out asked Virgin to change but when I phoned and gave my email address say no profile under that address but have used for 30 years only don’t have access to change password since today  [MOD EDIT: Personal and private inf...

Stu40 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outlook password probelms

I recently changed my virginmedia email password.  It no longer works in Outlook or Mailbird.  It does work on virgmiedia web page. I have checked all the settings as on Virgin site and entered new passowrd and still no luck.   Any help appeciated

4romsey by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email

I was hacked a while ago and cannot get back my ntlworld email which I need access too . It doesn't show when I login using my primary email . I have sent an email to it and it hasn't come back as unsent with error so it must be still active . All pa...

Avfc2k by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam even though sender is in my Address Book

For years I have been receiving emails from a user without any problems.  However, this week, their emails started to be marked as spam.  I added their name to my address book, but they still go to my spam folder.  As an experiment, I forward one of ...

BlueWyre by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin.net email hacked

My virgin.net email has been taken over by a hacker. I tried to changed the password but have been blocked from doing so and realise the email is no longer supported by virgin.I was a virgin customer years ago and just kep the email going. I realise ...

Ange2222 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLemail account hacked.

Please help, haven’t used my old ntlworld email for years and now it’s been hacked. Please close it down.

NJ5 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos