Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Problems with @ntlworld.com in Outlook, also cant login to VM

Hi,As of Thursday I haven't been able to access my NTL email through Outlook.com. I received an email from Microsoft saying they don't have permission to get my NTL Email.I tried going into their settings and check or change anything but to no avail,...

Close Account

I have a old email account that has been compromised and looking to have it deleted but dont know were to start. I have been getting threating email so need to act. Any help would be appreciated 

Re: virgin.net Email account has been hacked

My virgin.net email has also been hacked. I download emails from that email address on a daily basis so it's not been locked, and noticed that on Wednesday 10th May 2023 that there were a large number of undelivered spam emails. I don't know how I ca...

Lulifel by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email account hacked

My virgin.net account has been hackedI cannot change my password it keeps telling me that the details are not correct. I cannot contact anyone at virgin and now have no access to my emails. I do not have a Virgin account active, just this email accou...

JP_ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old virginmedia.com email account has been hacked.

Hi my 15 year old virginmedia account has been hacked and blackmail.email has been sent.i have managed to delete all messages in the account .but now they have changed the password to the actual email so I cant get in.how do I delete this account so ...

ozzy611 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email Hacked

My virgin.net email has been hacked and they are attempting to access all my accounts linkedin, Facebook uber etc. Please can you deactivate the virgin.net email ASAP.

Smaio by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email account hacked

Hi, my ntlworld email address has been hacked in Vietnam. I received a threatening email requesting 600 bitcoin and have discovered my email address is being accessed in multiple countries. Virgin Media are telling me because I closed my account 5 ye...

Loz31 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

old ntlworld account has been hacked

unfortunately my old ntlworld account has been hacked and the person is changing any password that are linked to this old account.  Would it be possible for this account to be deleted for me to stop any further actions by the hacker.As I can no longe...

tbtbate by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked virgin.net account

My virgin.net account has been hacked and despite answering the security questions it seems that I cannot change my password it keeps telling me that the password cannot be changed at this time. I cannot contact anyone at virgin and now have no acces...