Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 15 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 80 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virgin.net Email

I’ve had a virgin.net email for the best part of 25 years which suddenly stopped working last Wednesday. I have no other virgin services, just the email. I’m guessing from other posts Virgin have deactivated the account, is there any way to retrieve ...

Go0ner by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent help needed

There is no option for the internet /email when trying to contact someone for help at the call centre and my son needs to get his email account deleted. My son got his account many years ago through my account but I am no longer a Virgin Customer He ...

GC-1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld emails no longer working as of 14/04/23

I have a number of ntlworld email accounts which I've used for many years and access via Thunderbird on my desktops and on my phones. As of last Friday I've not been able to access any of the accounts or login via the website. I've had no warning my ...

hacked email

hi my ntlworld account has been hacked what can I do,thanks 

Tosha43 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address

I have changed my virgin media email address in my account.  Will my old ntlworld one get closed down or can I close it down to stop someone trying to make accounts with that old email address . Has anyone done this or have any advice thanks 

Waynew by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked out of account

HiI have had my computer hacked and have been trying to reset my Virgin email password.  Every time I go through the process online I get to the point of entering a new password and get the error message “sorry there was a problem registering that pa...

Justo by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access secondary e-mail account

So after 2 days of emails being down i now can't access my seconadary email account for over 10 days . I get the wrong username/password error however using the forgotten password option does not work due to insufficient info on my account error. Aft...

Email hacked

Hi I had my email hacked like so many others and I had the email about I have photo's of you etc. I have changed my password 3 times now and for some reason I'm getting return emails saying failed to deliver but I am not sending any emails I don't us...

Waynew by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMAP setting for Ntl email account ?

Hi, I’ve not been able to get into my NTL email account for the last 18 months after it was shut down by virgin.  I have spoken to the executive team at virgin who have me a new password to use and a link showing how to set it up on a device.I follow...

ElaineTC by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos