Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! My Blueyonder account has disappeared

Hi, I have both gmail  and blueyonder email accounts  that I access via my husbands virgin media account.a few weeks ago the blueyonder email account disappeared.live tried to reinstate it myself using google ….and then hubby rang virgin media ( he c...

Virgin media.com email hacked

Hi Zach, I’ve seen “Carkun’s” original post and am also having the same problem. Is it possible for someone to contact me in relation to this matter, please? Thanks in advance, Joe

Joe29 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld email

I am having the exact same problems as the poster above. I get this identical message concerning the "credentials" - what are they supposed to be so I can start accessing my ntlworld address emails again? I don't know what has happened, and it's been...

AGray by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email log in problem

Hi,Is there a problem with Virgin email today. Hoping im a bit too quick off the mark.Trying to log in and i'm getting an error screen saying either my account is locked or i don't have one.I certainly have an account. No idea why it should be locked...

image_2023-06-03_123800081.png
simondo by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to delete old ntlworld email

Hi,I would like to delete my old ntlworld email account as it has been hacked, which is causing me huge problems.Please can someone assist me asap?Thanks

One of my email accounts won't sign in

I am a VM  tv, landline and broadband customer (continuous for 20+ years) and use 2 blueyonder.co.uk  and 1 virginmedia.com email addresses. The server settings for all 3 are IMAP and the same password as my VM login.This morning I started getting er...

Ntlworld reset password

Hi my Dad has an ntlworld.com email address which has been hacked. He uses it all the time so it is definitely active but when we try to reset his password it says the username isn’t recognised. How can he get the password changed?

Resolved! Facebook Email Notifications

Suddenly in the last few days I am no longer receiving Facebook email notifications on my BlueYonder account via Virgin Media. Can anybody advise howto get these back?? I have checked on Facebook and my details haven't changed....

murkin by Tuning in
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up biometrics for web mail

Hi all,Wasn't sure if this was best placed in security so feel free to move it if so.When I log in to web based email on my mobile phone web browser (Android) it asks if I want to enable biometric security. I click to do it and use my fingerprint and...

martyp by Superfast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting an old email address

I have a of old NTL World email address which I wish to delete.You used to go in to the main account and get a list of the addresses and the select the one you wish to delete. But cant find that know.

chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos