Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! issues changing the secondary account password

Hi, hoping for some advice on how to change secondary account password. I cant find anywhere that says anything about profiles, I find Accounts and settings but can find no secondary accounts to change. This is Virgin making things easier. There shou...

greysofa by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing secondary email account

I have finally got back in to my primary email account on my phone using Samsung email after the mega outage. I managed to view my emails via web access through myvirgin website.Just need to test outlook on laptop with new app password. However my wi...

Why have iCloud emails all disappeared

iCloud emails have all disappeared along with archived emails. Virgin have not yet restored them if they can! Worrying if they can’t 

Ghooper by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deleted email account

Trying to restore an email account today I deleted my email account. How do I restore it if my password was not recognised?

Hacked Ntl email account

An old email address which was used when NTLworld began has very recently been hacked into to the point it has become unusable to myself. Could I please have this account closed completely as soon as possible. 

Kevwest by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not receiving emails

Hi,I've purchased an iPhone SE and I'm trying to set it up to send and receive emails.I've copied the settings that work on my iPad onto the iPhone.I can send emails from my iPhone, but I cannot receive any.  A error message stating 'No password prov...

king2010 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL email account hacked

My ntlworld email account has been hacked and I need the whole email account closed for peace of mind. I'm lucky that the hacker can't access the online portal to lock me out, but that also means I can't lock them out. Could someone help me? I've got...

AaBains by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating password on secondary email accounts

I have been trying to update the passwords on my secondary email accounts. When I get to the relevant page the only option available is to delete the email, there is no option to edit it.

Email hacked

Still have old blueyonder email but had  contact from source in America saying it had been deleted two weeks agochanged password Now it looks like it’s been hacked !! n I have cancelled credit card to be sure still getting messages from Instagram etc...

Terri6bc by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos