Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Emails on iPhone asking for password

I still have historical emails on iPhone but account is locked asking for a password- web mail is now working but only from Sunday onwards- no historical mails. How do I unfreeze the Iphone emails? Thanks 

Diannam by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to unlock email

I am unable to log into an email account, we follow the online instructions to unlock it but this doesn't work and takes us back to the message saying the email account is locked. How do I resolve this?

J999P by Just browsing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Login page - OX App Suite

After using IE6 to access my mail for many years, I'd been obliged a while ago to switch to using AVG's secure browser as a result of the product malfunctioning. All has been OK for some time, albeit response has been slow. However, the OX app suite ...

Trying to recover email, but date of birth seems to be wrong

Hi I was trying to recover our virginmedia.com email that we used to set up the broadband. When registering for my virgin media, I type in the last name, account number and area reference it says the account exists but it’s partially censored. Howeve...

Access to an old Virgin Media blue yonder email account

I am having the same issue as others on this forum. I have a blueyonder email address from an old Virgin / Telewest account, which has recently been hacked. I have spent the past week trying to regain control of my LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Eba...

PeterNew by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacked Blueyonder email.

Hello,Like a number of others who have posted, my old blueyonder email has been hacked and I need to get it deleted.  Unfortunately, as I left Virgin Media last year, I no longer have my account access so cannot do this myself.Could someone please as...

email password

HI, I have three email accounts, two of which are OK.  The third one is not working correctly on a laptop device.I could receive the emails on the web page and on an iPhone, but the laptop refuses to cooperate.  I tried to discover the password on th...

oldmoondog by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm puzzled re imap password

At the onset of this email issue I was asked to change my password. (I wish I hadn't, but there you are). Eventually after the emails were partially reinstated I was able to access them via the browser, but couldn't using the iPhone or Thunderbird, d...

GrumpyPa by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos