Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: ntlworld email stopped working

Hi, I appear to be having the same issue & can no longer access any of my emails linked to my @ntlworld email address I'm a secondary account holder so can't log in to my virgin media account

rdrybur by Settling in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email

I had a blueyonder email account that has been hacked.I am no longer a Virgin Media user, so unable to log in.Could the account be deleted please.Many thanks

JC53 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email recovery from Virgin - issue their end

My wife was notified on 19th June that her email had been affected by an issue at the virgin end. The emal they sent assured her the data prior to the 19th was safe and secure and would be restored.A week gone and still no emails recovered online pri...

ARG1UK by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email password fails on webmail but OK on Thunderbird

post 19thJune I was using webmail OK on my primary email but my wife hasn't been able to sign in on Android phone's browser, laptop webmail and Thunderbird on our PC. "Forbidden" message on webmail on two different browsers.   Password resets via tel...

AWC by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update on restoring access to emails

Is there any further news about when emails sent / received before Monday 19th June 2023 might be restored?I have emails which I need to access for work & job search purposes, as well as personal, so I really need to be able to get hold of them a.s.a...

DaBebb by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missing Emails in Folders

Just been told via WhatsApp that the problem of missing emails in folders is resolved. Has everybody else's been resolved as mine are still missing. Told the problem is my browser.Thanks

Postkj by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld email not working yet, its been off since 19 June

Ntlworld email not availableFailed on 19 June, one or two overnight emails appeared in morning but I can't send or receiveOutlook constantly asks me to re-enter passwordsPassword re-entered but no improvementAccess on 'phone app also failsLocking int...

Resolved! Deleting Ntlworld account

I am still receiving emails on my Ntlworld account and was told this account would be eventually deleted. I have now been hacked. I cannot log in I have not been a customer for a while. Can this account be deleted please? Thanks Wendy