Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

DOES VIRGIN EMAIL HAVE FUTURE?

I notice from BBC article on latest email failure that Virgin is not offering email to new customers. Is this true? Should we existing Virgin email users (am blueyonder) worry about future? Might it mean that our email service gets still less attenti...

yonder by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Creating new, replying and forwarding e mails

hi ever since the e mail server issue last week I have noticed two problems,1.  My wife has an alias on my account and I am now getting her e mails from facebook - which I am not a member of.2. On my laptop I cant send / reply or forward any e mails ...

IanR2 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working 10+ days (ntlworld)

Haven't been able to access my email for over a weekTried to reset the password but it wouldnt let me, I wonder if it's because I have an old ntlworld account from before it became virginThanks for your help 

Resolved! 2nd Virgin Email Address Issue

I have a two Virgin email addresses and my 2nd one is the one I use for all important emails etc.   If I try to access via my laptop it is asking me to "update" my password.   It's not asking me to enter my original password, nor it is aksing me to c...

Ann14 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email Account Still Locked

Hi,I am having an issue where one of my VM email accounts is not accepting password or email address upon setup with either Mail (winodows 10) or Thunderbird. I have seen recently that my email account has become locked for some reason. Could someone...

Ntlworld Archived Emails

Still cannot access my archived emails on my Virgin Media Ntlworld account. I have tickets for a concert this weekend I cannot access! I received an email last week from Virgin stating they are working hard to resolve this issue but still no resoluti...

Fuming - Never get back to you

I have been emailing Virgin Pure customer service and phoning them since January. They tell me every time I speak with them that I will be refunded my money of over £200 however nothing happens! I have been complaining to them and they say someone wi...

Djweeman by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: ntlworld email stopped working

Hi, I appear to be having the same issue & can no longer access any of my emails linked to my @ntlworld email address I'm a secondary account holder so can't log in to my virgin media account

rdrybur by Settling in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email

I had a blueyonder email account that has been hacked.I am no longer a Virgin Media user, so unable to log in.Could the account be deleted please.Many thanks

JC53 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email recovery from Virgin - issue their end

My wife was notified on 19th June that her email had been affected by an issue at the virgin end. The emal they sent assured her the data prior to the 19th was safe and secure and would be restored.A week gone and still no emails recovered online pri...

ARG1UK by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos