Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contacting Virgin

Has anyone here contacted Virgin e.g. the CEO etc, and if so, who did they contact and how. We really need to step up our complaints or nothing will happen. This company appears to care nothing at all for its customers. I don't subscribe to this noti...

alienor by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

everyday another problem

ok whats the problem with the email that virgin media say on there webpage, that when you goto Email page it come up with there a Problem in red & white at the bottom of the page, my Outlook has not receive any post for 3 daysince you sent out e lett...

Email error message

Please can anyone help? I can’t send emails on my PC and it comes up with the error message.Error message from email transport server [EOF] (-1-[EOF]) can’t send from my iPad either.Thank you 

LPD by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

email problems

Although I am receiving emails the connection is slow and they are taking time to appear. I have triangles next to my email account names which apparently means the following. "connection to the server imap.virginmedia.com on the default ports timed ...

cathowen3 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email down

So start of week 3 of this debacle and now I can't sent emails this morning although I was able to do this last week. Folders have still not appeared what is going on? Michael Newton

mikeyN1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Credentials Failed?

HiI posted yesterday, but for some reason it has been deleted by a mod (shrug).I have 2 active accounts, 1 ntlworld.com and 1 virginmedia.com. Since the recent email kerfuffle i'm unable to access my viriginmedia.com account, at all. I normally see b...

Porker_0-1688335120069.png
Porker by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMAP server connection failing

Since 29/06/2023 I have been unable to receive any emails. This is very worrying, I'm expecting emails from the NHS for a serious health matter.I have an @ntlworld.com email address & use Office 2019.Worked fine until now.Configuration has not been c...

Screenshot 2023-07-01 211121.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 211159.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Issue 02/07/2023

I am still having issues with emails, unsing ntlworld.com, can accss using outlook.com, can you advise when the issue will be resolved.

kjc549 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wife's email account.

My email is working ok again. However for the last couple of days my wife's has stopped working. We both have blueyonder addresses.When we click on my wife's account we get a message as follows:-"The entered credential or authentication information d...

mikey571 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending E=mails from Outlook and Sony L1 Smartphone.

I cannot send E-mails Microsoft 365 Outlook and my Sony L1 Smartphone. When I launch it I get an error message saying 'Something went wrong and Outlook couldn't save your account settings' I have tried changing the password but still doesn't work. Ho...

thomas30 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos