Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Updating password on secondary email accounts

I have been trying to update the passwords on my secondary email accounts. When I get to the relevant page the only option available is to delete the email, there is no option to edit it.

Email hacked

Still have old blueyonder email but had  contact from source in America saying it had been deleted two weeks agochanged password Now it looks like it’s been hacked !! n I have cancelled credit card to be sure still getting messages from Instagram etc...

Terri6bc by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email hacked

Looks like my old ntlworld email has been hackedAs I can't seem to be able to change the password can someone assist me in closing the email address for good Thank you   

Ritzbis by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Legacy email account - NTLWorld

Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my Aunt who upgraded her iPad recently and is now having issues accessing her emails. We had to change the password by phoning customer services who helped us log back in. The Website and web-mail are working perfectly, i...

E-mail & Phone

HiI've had Virgin installed now for 6 days in my new property. I previously had Virgin at my mother's property for years since well before Virgin (Telewest etc). Do we get a new email address now which is Virginmedia.com (currently using blueyonder)....

virgin.net logged oout of outlook

Hi I'm new to the forumI have been running a virgin.net email account for some time now.  I see from other posts that these email addresses are being discontinued by virgin media, so understand i need to shut down the account s something of a priorit...

Resolved! Need help with VM email client, for Family emails, on Firefox.

Main  (blueyonder) email account is workingSay that's Primary@blueyonder.co.ukI have other email addresses  which worked for years but I'm now having trouble with.Emails are not showing in Combined Mail. The inbox tabs for them show "Empty".I also ge...

gascar by Dialled in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where are my emails !

My emails suddenly stopped last Thursday. I am using my own domain name via my original @ntlworld address which I've had since dial up days.I download onto the PC via Windows Live Mail ( I like it!). It still goes through all of the checks and doesn'...