Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Reset Password for Secondary Email Account

I need to reset the password on an additional email account within my account. I remember being able to do it online but now the only options are to delete it. It is not possible to login as the secondary account as I have no idea what the current pa...

hacked email account

Good morning 1st time i have posted so after some help and advice.Had my ntlworld email account hacked and some piece of scum trying to get money ! have changed  passwords and advised relevant other companies i have been hacked as request for new pas...

Resolved! email account (secondary) locked

Hi my daughter can't get in to her e-mail on her pc after the recent outtage. She had changed the password during the issues as she had a very important email to (unsuccessfully) retrieve but now neither the old nor new password will work. She has ju...

daveeb by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Web Mail

I have been unable to log into my Virgin Web Mail for 3 days now, i have tried to reset the password on many occasions but with no luck as yet, it advises to use the correct email address (which I know it is) and i never receive a link to reset it ? ...

Resolved! Delete an ntl email address

I have registered a new email sign in with virgin media and I want to delete my old ntl world email address 

jules75 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still no Email

I still have no access to my ntlworld email account since last week ,I keep getting this error I’ve tried setting the imap server to ntlworld.com but still get the same message.ErrorThe provided login data to access e-mail server Imap.virginmedia.com...

how to change ntlworld email password for use with gmail app

As i haven't changed my passwords in a while I thought I would change my ntlworld email password that I use to get mail into external gmail app via IMAP . This is the main email address I use to log into my virgin media account. So I followed the ins...

cxdblues by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

email hacked and how to sync phone

Good morning 1st time i have posted so after some help and advice.Had my ntlworld email account hacked and some piece of scum trying to get money ! have changed  passwords and advised relevant other companies i have been hacked as request for new pas...