Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cant sign in to my virgin media

I have been trying to sign in to my email on a Web browser and for about 3 months I haven't been able to. I can view emails using my Google mail system. Everything I try to login any other way it says my credentials aren't valid. Can anyone help?Kate

Recover secondary email a count

After all the problems with Virgin emails recently, my main account started working eventually, but the secondary email account my wife uses didn’t and all of her save emails had dissatisfied.I tried going through the Virgin app, but nothing seemed t...

Unable to access historic emails on iMac

Hello everyone. I'm running Mail on my MacBook Air - and have lost historic emails. This despite two emails from V Media telling me everything has been solved. I have spent 30 minutes on the VM helpline - and am told that the outage is still continui...

Unable to access two email accounts

For the past three weeks I have been unable to access two of my email accounts. I am getting the message "The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them."Can anyone assist?

Outgoing emails all show 0 bytes for size

Since the VM outage on 19 June all my outgoing emails show an email size of 0 bytes.  Does anyone know why this is happening and how the problem could be fixed?  It affects my outgoing emails only, not the incoming ones.

Lupin-2 by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing password for email apps

Hi - If I use the VM tool to generate a password to allow the use of Email apps, can I then go on to change the password to one of my own choice?I did find another thread on here but it had conflicting Yes you can/ No you can't answers and didn't see...

EG1 by Up to speed
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Emails since thursday

Husbands email with Ntlworld have not been working since Thursday. Is anybody else have the same problem. Not only has all the history been lost can't even get any new emails now!! Very poor service

can't access email account

still can't access my email account I have done all the steps provided and changed all passwords etc and I'm still unable to access it. I am due to be on the jury service and so am expecting some important emails regarding this so really need help to...

Email problems

After receiving an email from Virgin Media stating that my email account would be down while work was carried out the next day I opened my blue yonder account the emails won’t open can anyone help please 

Outlook 2010 Email Not Connecting

So since VM had an email failure a couple of weeks back then overnight maintenance my Outlook email on my laptop will sometimes download mail but then disconnect. All seems okay on my tablet and phone so not sure what's going on VM but fix the issue ...

pburns by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos