Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Old emails not syncing

I have only received emails from the 19th June in Outlook. I know this is down to a problem and I have had emails stating that all old emails have been restored. When I log in online I can see all emails, but I am having trouble getting them to re sy...

No Email

My wife has had no email since May 30th on her Ipad following  supposedly urgent works by Virgin. Virgin says they are working hard to fix the problem but how long are customers to wait? Are they waiting to people to get fed up complaining and just a...

Cannot sign into VM main account or VM emails

For over 3 weeks now I have been unable to sign into my virgin media account or virgin media emails via my pc or via my phone. After I input my email & password it just hangs there with the virgin media logo showing, seemingly buffering. Have contact...

davtree by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VMs not fully synching across devices

My VirginMedia emails on one email address have partially stopped synching between my iPhone and iPad, using the same apple email app to access on each.They all arrive in the mailbox, but if I view first on iPhone and delete several emails, the delet...

EG1 by Up to speed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Access

I can no longer access two club specific emaill addresses - please advise and assist 

Problems signing in & new password required

I appreciate members are having problems receiving e mails, but until a couple of hours ago mine were still being delivered.When i log on to my Mail account I now get a pop up box asking me to confirm my password - which I cannot remember.  I have tr...

Resolved! Cannot access emails keep getting forbidden.

Please can anyone talk me through how to sort this? Tried 150 but have been told different things. Are there any Virgin media customer services around who could take pity on a very stressed 61 year old carer who does struggle with technology. Would b...

Vanquish1 by On our wavelength
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

email "FORBIDDEN" - AGAIN

Hello – I posted about this two days ago but (of course) no reply from VM.I am – again – getting the dreaded FORBIDDEN message when I try to log into webmail. This also happened last month for several days.**Why does this keep happening, and what is ...

Email account .

I have not been able to send or receive Emails since 19th June I have a Ntlogin in Outlook my wife who uses Ntlogin on Outlook on same PC is working fine. Is there anyone else experienceing this problem , the "help Desks" are no help desks!!