Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Loss of email

Hi all. I have been without my email for a week now and I m being stalled with "It should be fixed in the next 24 hours"Has anyone any ideas as to what is going on. I am 91 years old and I rely on my email. I do not use a mobile phone and so many com...

ronjo94 by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Log on to media

I have tried to log on to Virgin Media and rejects my password so tried to reset and guess what can not reset password any ideas apart from leaving virgin they are not very good in IT department have tried help and that was a joke think my grandson h...

rickB1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email arrives in read format (not bold)

All email messages delivered to my devices are shown as read. Normally messages are in bold type and become normal type after reading but now all arrive in normal type. I have checked the boxes in the reading pane menu and they are set to deliver in ...

sdu60 by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged Box

 Alder land Hindley green wn2 A car has smashed into the virgin media box 

20230729_175234.jpg
KellyH4 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email issue

Cannot log into my primary E mail  account .tried phoning customer service.No help what so ever.alway say credentials no longer accepted .been at this for 2 days now almost at my wit's end .

kevcopp99 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to access emails on mobile

Hello, my wife cannot access her emails on her Samsung phone. This has just occurred and she is receiving this message on the phone. Problem is she can't remember her password. I looked at my Virginmedia account details as her account is within mine....

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 16.29.10.png Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 16.29.35.png
makemray by On our wavelength
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLworld email hacked

Hi,I have an old ntlworld email account that says been hacked. They have also changed the password to the account! As I don’t have a virgin media account number, please could someone contact me about deleting the email account.Thanks 

Emma40 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos