Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

No access to blueyonder email account

My wife has not been able to access her email account since 7 July 2023. 2 tickets have been raised to the "technical" team, with a commitment of a response within 5 days, no response. Spoken to numerous call handlers all of whom run through the scri...

Theo07 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Secondary Email Account Locked

One of my secondary email accounts has been locked for an unknown reason. It's the same account which has had all historical emails prior to 12th June lost (which is ongoing, but that's another story). I regained access to this account to send and re...

fisher99 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still experiencing email problems as at 18 July 2023

Hello, I've seen posts suggesting that the recent email problems have been resolved. I'm afraid that's not the case as far as I'm concerned.I use Outlook to access my emails. I have received no emails to my primary email address (ntlworld.com) via Ou...

Calicoo by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help - need old email account deleted

I haven't had an account for well over ten years but the account I was told would be wiped when it ended is still active though my access to it was removed. I cant get any assistance via the website as I'm not a customer. It's almost impossible to ge...

Angel60 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Blueyonder email account locked

Same issue here as many others are reporting. We are a current Virgin Media customer. My wife has a blueyonder email account that was working until a few weeks ago but now cannot be accessed via any device.  The login for this email account appears t...

Resolved! Virgin media email not working

Can't sign in to my virgin media email on the website or the app not been working  all weekend, also my account says my bill is overdue but was paid on the 28th June. Virgin have been an absolute nightmare this past few months.

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

I am getting this again every time I try to access my emails. Been happening all day and I NEED to be able to access my emails as I am working from home!!I have followed all those instructions about changing passwords etc and it doesn't work.What do ...

mergleb by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Blueyonder email hacked

My blueyonder email has been hacked and my password changed I’m no longer a virgin media customer and have no idea what to do.

Pan23 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary Email password reset.

Good Evening,Can you please assist me with the resetting of my son’s secondary email account as we have forgotten the password, I have logged into my Virgin media account as main account holder but the only option is to delete email account, previous...

bays281 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos