Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

NEED HELP my husbands email has been blocked

So a few days ago whilst sending an email my husbands email account blocked it and didn't know why. NO emails from Virgin to me as the primary account holder and no details on our account. Contacted Virgin and they said they would contact us in all f...

Nickyg2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam Spam Spam Spam (and I don't mean Monty pythons Vikings)

Right, now that the issue over the big email crash of 2023 is resolved and my lost files are restored as are my lost folders (well, they are for me anyhow), the amount of spam emails, scam emails, phishing emails and assorted junk I am getting is ove...

emails I know sent not arriving, not in spam

I realise that email isn't really something virgin media seem interested in but just wondering if there is anything I can do.Until June our different family email addresses successfully received emails from our local library. In July, none of us (3) ...

vililee by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL Server Offline

For a week now I have been unable to reply/send emails because "NTL Server Offline" I've been unable to speak to customer support due to lack of phone numbers being published so I raised a complaint. There was a promise to phone me within 48 hours bu...

Email hacked, needs deleting

Hi, all my accounts linked to this email have been hacked and am unable to change the password to secure the account. So please can someone delete my email for me please

Chrishar by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I create a new email address?

When I log into my main VM account I use to be able to create a new email address but that seems to have disappeared now.Can someone let me know how to create a new email address?

Resolved! How many pictures can you send with an e-mail???

Hi all,Can anyone please tell me as to how many pictures you can send as an attachment, as a few days ago I tried to send 7 pictures and a 1 paged scanned document to my work place, but could not send this via Virgin Mail, I had a message that the at...

kmc1965 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTL World mail not working

I am a current Virgin broadband customer.  I have been a Virgin internet customer for many years with no gaps.I have not altered anything in the account settings and have several NTL world accounts.I have received no messages about spam being sent fr...

ricjen by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access webmail or Windows Mail app

Hi all. When using this link Sign in - (virginmedia.com) I can't access my webmail. I just get a window saying "Connection error. This service is not available right now." with a click button to "Retry" (which is pointless). I've tried resetting my p...

cyclops365 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos