Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Delete old email account

Hi - can someone assist me in deleting my old virgin media email account? I have used this for some time since no longer being a broadband customer but it has recently become compromised  so I’d like it now removed. Thanks

NTLWorld email account is currently unavailable (again! )

Yet again, I am getting the message:Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailableThis is either because your Virgin Media Mail account is locked, or because you don’t have an active account with us anymore.Is this just an NTLWorld problem a...

Email - unable to login to NTLWorld account

Hi,For almost a week now I have been unable to login to my email account, I have tried signing in via web mail as well and get -"Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable"But when I follow the steps to generate a new app password I get ...

N_K by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

NTLworld email issues

Both me and my dad (separate accounts and separate houses, but same name) have issues with our NTL world email. I cannot receive any email since about 10am on the 4th August and he cannot send any email. His online email works through the virgin mail...

Cannot receive emails only can send since 31st July?

HiLast 3 days unable to recieve any emails but can send them We use gmail app other email addresses on this app are working fine Cannot test to see if it works on webmail as cannot remember password..cant request new password as will not be able to a...

knsue1 by On our wavelength
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working

I have stopped recieving emails on my ntlworld account on tehe1st of August, I also cant access my gmail account from my virgin account, so I don't have internet access to any of them. I have raised a ticket with them but they are saying 5-7 working ...

F010762348 - still unable to access email since this 'outage'

Hi,Just need help as unable to access my webmail for my virgin.net account since this 'outage' started around 19/6/22. Funnily I was still receiving email on my iPhone for the same virgin.net account.Attempted reset of password under account profile ...

DN1 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

NEED HELP my husbands email has been blocked

So a few days ago whilst sending an email my husbands email account blocked it and didn't know why. NO emails from Virgin to me as the primary account holder and no details on our account. Contacted Virgin and they said they would contact us in all f...

Nickyg2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos