Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

No access to blueyonder emails

Not been able to access my blueyonder emails in at least six weeks, since Virgin had their email issue.contacted Virgin four times and been told they t will be fixed within next five days, that’s each time I contact them, they are useless at best.any...

No email

I have had no email for 3 Days been onto chat line, they changed my password,left two hrs still not getting any email s,please help important get everything on here?

no emails

not receiving ntlworld emails since Friday on mobile phone. Just tried laptop and they are coming through on here. anyone else with same issues please??

woodal by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ntlworld emails not downloading in gmail

Since 3 august ntlworld emails stopped downloading on gmail. I have twice reset the password (4 word password), then updated incoming and outcoming server settings. This didnt work. So deleted account in gmail then reset it. It worked then next day s...

nnewsome by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ntlworld email not working

HiPosting on behalf of my Dad who has been unable to access his Ntlworld account for some time now. Emails can be sent from it it seems but not receiving emails and also email history missing so no recent ones showing in inbox. Asking him to verify p...

Additional email inboxes not working

My main and most commonly used email address is working, but the other three email addresses that were set up under the same email inbox/account are no longer working.I now see an exclamation warning symbol next to each one, and clicking on this show...

jellysheep by On our wavelength
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Having an issue with NTLWorld Email

Hi,My grandfather has a NTLWorld email account and has had this for a few years. Trying to download messages into Outlook has not worked since around the 17th of July.I have had a look on the forum and can see that he needs to login to the virginmedi...

Nayt by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email not working

 I can sign in to the virgin media webmail just fine although I am unable to sign in to the webmail using either the iPhone email l or another client. It states the password is incorrect when it’s the some one I use to sign in to the webmail. any ass...

IMG_4238.png
narl by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

403 Forbidden error

Looking through community, have done virus scan, cleared cookies, gone in and reset password but still getting the 403 Forbidden error!  Why VM?. 

X-File by Joining in
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos