Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Been hacked need email closed out of 90 day

Hi I have been hacked and need to delete my email (blueyonder) account I have no services with virgin now and its more than 90 days any help please 

Antm1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin.net account hacked

my old virgin.net email has been hacked and I have lost access.  No one is able to help me when I call to delete this  and now no emails are coming through.  I'm stuck, just need someone to delete it off totally.  Does anyone know how, I have read so...

srose1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin email password problems when using Outlook

Outlook keeps prompting me for password when i try to open virginmail using Microsoft Outlook as client. I wish to reset this email pasword when accessing mail from Outlook. How do i do that. The instructions seem to be hidden??? Many thanks for help...

Blueyonder email address hacked, need to reset password.

Hi,My wife has a Blueyonder email address, which has been hacked, along with Facebook.We need to change the password, but cannot sign in using this or the main account via the VM home page.How can we change the password, as it looks like that the hac...

Email access lost

Since the email issue at the end of June, I keep getting this error on my two secondary emails, both ending @blueyonder.co.uk (one is the email address that I use all the time):  'The entered credential or authentication information does not work or ...

Emails issues

Having problems with my emails since an outage on Monday the 17/7/23.for some reason emails were not being pulled through on my app for my iPhone or iPad.I have rest the password and entered the password into password section on my app for receiving ...

Resolved! Outlook SMTP SSL Error

I am using a very old e-mail client Outlook 2010 but until today have had no issues sending / receiving mail. However today I get this:"0x800CCC1A " your server does not support the encryption type you have specified"I wonder if some new requirements...

techweb by On our wavelength
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to see 2 Sub Email accounts

I have 2 sub email accounts (blueyonder), both of which are not showing on the main account page. I am still receiving emails through a 3rd party client (Outlook). I want to set up forwarding on one of the accounts but I need to reset the password an...

Smacknet by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email loss again

Yet again in area 14 (BD2 1LJ) no webmails on  Virginmedia

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos