Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Secondary account STILL inoperative!

I am still getting the following error on my secondary (Wife's) account.The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.Could you pleasse advise ASAP as this is now causing ...

jaigee by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old email hacked

Hi - I have a VirginMedia.com email address that was setup as a secondary/sub-account. The primary account is no longer an active Virgin customer and has been inactive for some time, but the email address has continued to work. The email account has ...

Blocking an email address

I'm to block all my emails from a certain email address. I've added the email address to the Block List but the email still come through. I assumed that by adding the address to the Block LIst I wouldn't see any of the email from that email address.C...

Drick by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Accessing Secondary email accounts

Thank you Coenoby, this is the first time I have seen (I have read so many) that it looks like we have to actually sign in using each of our so called secondary accounts in order to be able to change the passwords of those accounts individually, is t...

dillyew by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address not changing in VM account

Hi , hoping someone can help!Set up Outlook yesterday for email receipt on PC. VM wanted an app reset , but would NOT accept me doing it with Blueyonder email address that is used for everything, in the end I had to use a Gmail address!!! I tried tod...

Resolved! Blueyonder not working on iphone

My blueyonder email works if accessed via webmail, but has stopped sending emails on my iPhone. I deleted the account, changed my password via webmail, then tried to readd the email account to my phone and although the password is there keeps telling...

Hbturve by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

retaining ntlworld.com service when cancelling virgin serviced

i will need to cancel my virgin media service when i move as they do not cover my new house. i know that technically i lose my emails when i cancel. however another member of my family has a virgin broadband account. can i take my ntlworld address to...

gc61 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin Meil

I am no longer able to access My Virgin emails as the password /email address are not recognised . I tried 150 which was a complete waste of time. To gain help I need to login but this of course is not possible as my log in details are recognised i h...

Outlook issues with email alias after changing pc's

I'm having problems in Outlook after changing my PC.  I have migrated my past mail OK, and address book, and mail is coming in to my "core" VM email address, as well as an alias I have used for many years, also on VM.The problem I have is that I can ...

webmail issue

HiI can't access the webmail page for my ntlworld email account on my pc. When I get try to log in as per How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help it says my password is wrong and it won't let me reset it  - it says "You can’t reset your pa...