Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

3 weeks no emails ntlworld secondary email

For the last 3 weeks my husband has had no emails through his ntlworld.com email (it’s a secondary email that’s been set up) we have tried numerous times, it says it’s been locked due to suspicious activity, and to unlock do these steals and we will ...

Re: How to get my Virgin emails back on my android phone?

Good EveningI am having the same problem as Davidd030 and I have followed the same instructions.  I have changed the password on my mobile to the generated app specific password, but the device will not synch and download any new e-mails.Please can s...

nopetya13 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin email header

I noticed since approximately 28/06/2023 the header has changed-emails used to arrive from mx5.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net (ziggoB.V)Received: from smtpclientheloby md1.tb.ukmail.iss.local with LMTPThey now arrive from md6.tb.ukmail.iss.local which is a...

ALF28 by Super solver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed Email password during outage

During outage last month I changed password and cannot access Webmail or Account with any password despite having cleared and reset browsers. Can receive and send mail but cannot get to folders. Tried 'forgot password' link, wouldn't let me save a ne...

Blueyonder not working in Outlook & Apple

Despite doing quite a lot of reading, I can no longer get my blueyonder emails to work in Outlook (Office365), and on my personal devices, iPhone and iPad (both with latest IOS).I have tried the virginmeia.com suffix and the blueyonder.co.uk, neither...

iang31 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PASSWORD PROBLEM

My wife's email stopped working about 6 days ago, A ticket was raised and someone called this evening and the problem was fixed (Hurray)Problem now is she cannot change the virgin media login password set up by the help team to a more secure one only...

AlexM271 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ntlworld email problem on phone but ok on PC

HiSince 5th Aug, the body of my ntlworld.com emails aren't coming through on my samsung s20 phone. However, they are ok on my PC. My gmail account emails are coming through on my mobile okay.I've noticed today that no ntlworld emails are coming throu...

NeilH2 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Blueyonder email history still not restored

I have about 20 folders I use for personal and business related matters.Some have been restored and some are empty. I rely on my historical emails for VAT claim proof.Have reset my password etc.What else can I do ?

ADIUK1 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Not getting blueyonder emails on Android Phone

I've been having what sounds like a very similar problem. Email has stopped syncing on the Gmail app on my android phone.I deleted the account and re-added, and this then synced any new messages.However, it then stopped syncing again.I've now removed...

Completely frustrated!

During the email outage a couple of weeks ago, I was getting problems receiving emails on my laptop  then my phone.  When it was all OK, I started getting emails on my laptop again but nothing is coming through to my phone now, although I can send em...

Lindee by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos