Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Where are my emails

MY inbox has totally disappeared.What is going on with virgin? I know people have had similar problems recentlyI have had intermittent disappearing email service and last week I kept losing internet and tv service

Resolved! Can’t access VM mailboxes via webmail

For a few weeks now I have been unable to view my Virgin Media mailboxes via webmail. The mailboxes show a warning triangle and the message ‘The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Ple...

tvfan by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail - can see incoming mail but cant forward or do anything

I have an NTLWORLD address for Virgin Email.  Have used webmail in the past sometimes, eg when travelling. had not used it for many months, at least.   I just logged on there again, and found that although I can see all the incoming emails, apparentl...

kiwi550 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email app will not receive but not send

HelloAbout a week ago my email client stopped sending emails. This had previously happened over time on our other three Virgin email addresses but I was able to get them working again my resetting the app password to a new 4 word password generated b...

Unity99 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hacked unable to reset active *******@virginmedia.com email password

I am a virgin media customer with an active @virginmedia.com email address which was compromised recently by a hacker who has the password. Virgin have locked the account but I am unable to reset the password online via the usual routes as they do no...

dazzhan by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OX Webmail

I have logged into my webmail today and it has changed to OX ?  What is this please and how do I search for a specific email.  This system is unworkable. 

lizwm by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRASH FOLDER

Why does my Trash folder only go back a couple of weeks? I'm trying to view a deleted email from a year ago, can I do this?  TIA. X

Virgin Email log in

One of our email addresses is @virginmedia.com.  We can't log in to that it says 'forbidden'.  We can access it on the iphone mail app. We do happen to be in the currently problematic Area 14 BD2 - is that the reason, but we can log in to @blueyonder...

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of IMAP connection on PC with Outlook

Yesterday I had a connection failure to the IMAP server from my PC using Outlook. I have tried a few times since and still no joy.Following info from previous posts I have removed my NTLWORLD account from Outlook and tried to re-establish the account...

waterfd by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos